Senior Full Stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js), Social Networking Platform
Our client manages a social platform where information about meetings is posted. The service allows users to register events. It also integrates with payment systems and calendars. Currently it's used by more than 13 million people from 200 countries. The company's headquarters is located in New York.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the DataArt companies. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience working with Node.js;
- Experience working with MySQL and NoSQL;
- Skills working with version control systems (Git);
- Experience working with AWS;
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working with JS MVC/MVVM frameworks and libraries ( jQuery, Lo-Dash);
- Experience working with CSS frameworks: Twitter, Bootstrap, Foundation, others;
- Understanding of REST Endpoints;
- Experience working with caching systems (Redis, Memcached);
- Experience working with Python.
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;