Subsidiary of a big international company announces opening of the position of Chief Accountant (Dnipro Region).
Ensure strict accuracy, timely reporting, and compliance to local legislation and Company rules, of Company accounting.
- Performs book keeping according to Ukraine legislation
- Ensure that taxes, fees and obligatory payments are managed and reported according to Ukraine legislation
- Manage treasury and relationship with Company banks
- Deliver to Company periodic reporting in due time and without errors
- Ensure payroll calculation is accurate
- Apply payroll validation process as per Company and Ukraine rules
- Enrure timely payment
- Organize accountancy team as per Company requirements
- Define accountants' individual annual objectives, and evaluate their achievement
- Identify accountants' competency development needs and propose the subsequent competency development plan
- Propose direct reports' compensation evolution
High education degree in accounting or economics
5+ years as Chief Accountant in an international company (or in a big ukrainian company) Familiarity with cost management is a plus.
- Mastery of Ukrainian accounting rules and procedures
- Computer literate: Microsoft Pack Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) - Internet, social network and if possible HRIS
- Professional practice of English
Soft skills and aptitudes
- Business oriented
- Ability to interface with all levels of responsibility in the organization
- Analytical & problem solving