Senior Ruby Developer
DataArt is engaged in IT consulting and software development. Since 1997, we have been designing, developing, modernizing, and supporting solutions that help the businesses of our clients grow. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no "bosses" and "subordinates".
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid "Idle".
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Embedded device experience
- Ruby on Rails or comparable technology experience
- Experience with integrating 3rd party systems via exposed APIs
- IP networking
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of DevOps /cloud systems with Ansible an advantage
- Yocto Linux experience
- Redis in-memory database
- Understanding of hardware and schematic diagrams