Senior iOS (Swift) Developer
Chariot is a commuter shuttle service that is currently in the process of being acquired by the Ford Motor Company. The company's mobile-phone application allows passengers to ride a shuttle between home and work during commuting hours. Chariot currently operates in several cities in the United States, and plans to expand rapidly to Europe.
We are looking for a Senior iOS (Swift) Developer
- Not less than 4+ years of experience in development on the similar position.
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Understanding of memory management, multithreading and networking
- Solid experience in designing and implementing UI reach end user applications
- Very good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Will be a plus:
- experience with promises / futures third-party libraries
- experience with fastlane, Swiftlint
- experience with Google Maps SDK
Send your Resume / CV to ??????Отправить резюме indicating the position title in the subject line.
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
- Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from "Lybedskaja" subway station
- Great benefits package including training opportunities
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours
- You may work from home one day per week
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
- Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices