Operations Manager - Regions
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 10M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We're building a transportation platform to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are expanding in Ukraine and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager - Regions in Kiev, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Taxify further in Lviv or Kharkiv.
Let's build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Define, implement and optimize local operational processes and procedures
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Establish partnerships with local fleet owners
- Design and execute strategies to increase driver's loyalty and reduce churn rate
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify's platform like a boss
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and comunication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You'll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation - motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS - we're moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- - as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit - both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work - you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let's talk!