Technical Support Specialist for CSC
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum's Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum's support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
Our Customer's automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
- Working in shifts, each shift is 6-9 hours
- Gain and maintain full knowledge of the company's' products and flows
- Proactively monitoring, sampling and testing events on the Production environment
- Providing second tier support to any issue raised and found
- Advanced understanding of OS, both Windows and Linux
- Technical English intermediate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN)
- Experience in writing batches and scripts
- Experience in video streaming
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, hard worker and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and excellent team worker
- Service oriented approach
- Practical thinking
- Process monitoring and Control
- Organization and order, tying up loose ends
- Passion about sports will be an advantage
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!