UI/UX Technical Designer
Playtika is the top social casino games developer on iOS&Android with 280M installations.
We are the largest grossing games developer on Facebook with over 33M Facebook fans and 6M daily active users.
We started in 2010 with 6 employees, today we are 2000 and growing.
Find out more about us on https://www.playtika.com
Now we are looking for UI/UX Technical Designers to become part of our growing team in Kiev office.
As a UI/UX integrator, you will act as an important bridge between developers and artists.
You will work together with UI/UX designers to understand the game flow and make it work, and with game developers which will implement your project.
Check out our explainer video about this role https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G84ZTLsv-70&feature=youtu.be
send your CV with Portfolio and we'll contact you :)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Explore technical documentation and create a logical scheme of the UI and game elements
- Using basic tools in After Effects, create a project according to the logical scheme
- Prepare, optimize and import assets from PSD source files
- Import and implement animation, done by 2D animator to the AE project
- Creating bitmap fonts from mockups, using appropriate software such as "Shoebox"
- Prepare the project for developers (e.g. creating markers and comments for game events in the project)
Experience & qualifications:
- Experience in the markup of user interfaces for mobile, HTML or flash applications and/or experience as integrator or web markup designer (or similar positions)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Writing and reading English.
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to improve & to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience in communication with programmers
- Experience in the game industry
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C#, VBScript etc.)
- Spoken English
- Experience in creating simple animations
- Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies;
- Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge&best practice sharing, training and conferences paid by company;
- Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with native speaker;
- Sports compensation;
- Medical insurance;
- Talented and friendly team;
- Comfortable office 5 min walk from Vokzalna metro with fruits and snacks unlimited:)
- Exciting corporate events