Опубликовано 3 дня назад
We are looking for a driven and successful Business Analyst to join our team and work with a large-scale e-commerce project (US market).
It is a position for self-organized, assiduous and highly motivated professionals who would like to develop their career in a international IT company
- Communication directly with the Client and developing team;
- Develop, document and prioritize business requirements, develop new business models and expanded capabilities;
- Elicit, analyze, document and trace software requirements; manage changes;
- Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team;
- Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN);
- Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer;
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in business analyses, project management, performance measurement;
- Budgeting and management reporting experience is a must;
- Experience in e-commers project for US market;
- High proficiency, clear communication, ability to navigate political landscapes, change management;
- Knowledge of reporting methodologies is a plus;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English (speaking and writing);
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
What's in it for you:
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- You communicate and work directly with client;
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;• Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- Full social pakage: 24 days of paid vacations, paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialist;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, HappyFridays with free lunches and other fun.
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe.
What may one expect from us?
- Quality services and cutting-edge technologies to make bold ideas come true.
- Business-oriented approach to help win the competition.
- People that put their clients first.
- Communication and honesty at each step of the project, from its start to finish.
- We will never suggest a solution that won't benefit our client's business just to earn money.
WiserBrand Cyber Owls like to evolve together with the clients, see them grow and contribute to that growth. That's how we operate and that's what provides our clients with lasting results.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.
You can apply to this job thru our HRM system https://opinioncorp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=5