Events and Catering Manager
We are pleased to announce the opening of Events and Catering Manager vacant position in Kyiv Fairmont Grand Hotel 5*.
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our engaging service and delicious cuisine make every special event a truly memorable affair, both within our distinctive surroundings and off-site. Be an ambassador for our exceptional offerings as Events and Catering Manager where you will liaise between multiple departments to meet the needs - and exceed the expectations - of your clients. Fairmont offers guests an extraordinary place that is created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Catering & Events and Banqueting Manager Services, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
- Confirm all event related information with clients;
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients, prior to, during and post conference, encouraging repeat business;
- Organize convention bookings from date of booking to departure, including meeting requirements, guest room requirements, guest room pickup, food & beverage and audio visual;
- Create floor plans for each event to ensure banquets and clients are in agreement prior to set up;
- Initiate billing procedures, ensuring any deposits and/or credit applications are received with adequate information and within an acceptable time frame;
- Conduct pre-conference meetings with clients and pertinent departments to confirm all relevant details are communicated;
- Conduct and/or attend daily meeting to review event contracts and ensure last minute changes are communicated with appropriate departments;
- Follow departmental policies and procedures;
- Follow all safety policies;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Higher education;
- Previous leadership experience within a similar role required;
- Excellent Communications Skills (verbal and written);
- Fluent English;
- Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly self-motivated;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- International hotel chain working experience;
- Official employment;
- Transparent salary and bonuses;
- Permanent training programs;
- Full day job with 8 hours working day;
- Meals at staff restaurant and uniform provided by the hotel;
- Positive working atmosphere;
- Hotel location: Poshtova Ploshcha metro station.
You are Welcome:
- To contact us;
- To send us Your CV with picture.
Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!