Carrier Relations Manager
SMSEdge is the next generation of message marketing software. Our patent pending technology uses artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize SMS marketing campaigns. While a young company, we're profitable with zero VC funds needed. Our client list is growing every day and we're about to take the company to the next level.
That's where you come in.
The Carrier Relations Manager is a critical role touching several different departments ensuring our product improves to meet and beat market needs as well as help our clients see maximum results for their marketing efforts.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with telecom companies to improve and add delivery channels.
- Connecting and negotiating with communication providers.
- Reviewing and understanding key performance statistics, ultimately deriving conclusions and recommendations based on campaign performance.
- Ensuring customers see maximum success with their campaigns.
- Experience working with B2B customers and vendors, guiding each to meaningful partnerships.
- Advanced English, both written and verbal, A MUST.
- Previous experience in fast-paced business, preferably in SaaS and/or mobile marketing, advantage.
- Highly analytical with ability to interpret data and analytics into meaningful insights.
- Creative, cross-department self-starter with fantastic ability to multitask while working under pressure.