Manual QA Engineer (web)
ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 7 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 450 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards - with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
ZEO Alliance was created as a people-oriented, open-minded, positive, and friendly environment, where all people are involved in the decision-making process, where all opinions are valuable, and all achievements are appreciated.
We expect to establish a long-term partnership with you and to drive your continuous professional development.
Join us and you'll get an opportunity to create awesome products, to compete with the top global brands and even to start your own IT project!
- Creation and supporting of testing documentation: test-cases, check-lists etc
- Time planning and evaluation for tasks (тiming, prioritization, tasks self-statement)
- Quality control throughout the development cycle
- Testing websites and web applications (UI, cross-browsing, performance, stress testing)
- Testing Mac desktop client
- Creating and support of automation tests
- 2+ years of testing web applications
- Experience in automation testing (will be a plus)
- Experience in testing desktop application
- Experience in creation of Performance testing/Load testing/Stress testing from scratch
- Experience with: Git, macOS, terminal, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Scrum
- English for reading and writing documentation
- Experience in testing websites and web applications
- Strong knowledge of software testing theory
- Creating and maintenance of testing documentation (test plans, test cases etc.)
- Experience in work with databases, knowledge of client-server architecture
- Understanding what is HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, REST and how they work
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- Challenging work in the international professional environment
- Starting from your first working day you will get free meals (three times a day - breakfast/ dinner/ supper) in the company restaurant
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!