Опубликовано 4 дня назад
We invite a self-motivated DevOps Engineer who is eager to learn new technologies.
Our customer provides all aspects of production environments needs and clouds. It's a global company providing services around the world. You will be responsible for all processes of the production data center services including servers, operating systems and storage.
- Develop and integrate a large scale open source systems, automation process and monitoring;
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs;
- Maintain installation and configuration procedures.
At least 3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
Experience with Linux (in a high level of servers management);
Practical knowledge of automation processes of open source projects;
Experience of writing scripts in Bash, Python or Perl;
Solid knowledge Puppet, Ansible, GIT and resembles;
Working experience with clouds;
Experience in automation solutions such as Terraform;
Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
- Free English courses three times a week;
- Free access to company's library;
- Daily 4 O'clock Tea - time to gather, have a snack and chat;
- Sports sections membership included.
Please send your resume to Отправить резюме