Sales Efficiency Specialist
KWS is one of the world's leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 4.950 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
We are seeking to recruit a Specialist on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of KWS products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to lead Sales Support operations.
- Analyze performance data, leverage it to effectively coach, and develop the Sales team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Work with NSM to create and maintain Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
- Work with Sales Representatives to motivate and drive performance of the Sales Team. Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with KWS values.
- Work closely with NSM to drive strategy through discussions with Sales Team.
- Act as a partner between the Sales Team and other internal departments.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, AgroServices, and Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize KWS visibility on the Market.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Higher education
- Relevant experience in analysis
- Upper-Intermediate English (oral and written)
- Required key competencies: analytical skills, self-initiative, ,team player, communicative
- Competitive salary
- Medical and life insurance
- Professional learning and development opportunities.