Junior-Middle iOS Developer
Plexteq invites enthusiastic, self-driven Senior iOS Developers who are looking for challenging and complex projects.
Current project aims to develop software solution that secures and manages file collaboration across computers, mobile devices and the cloud. The solutions allows personnel to securely access and share files wherever they go, on any device. Access can happen from laptops, tablets and phones, as employee content and corporate data is synced on the fly. Team shares streamline file changes, ensuring that teams have real-time access to the most recent file versions. Users can easily share, set expiration dates, track downloads, receive notifications and send messages. All user activity is tracked - including adds, deletes and changes - enabling restoration of deleted files or previous versions. Clients can also cloud-enable their file server, lessening the need for cumbersome FTP and VPNs.
- Extensive knowledge of the Xcode development environment
- 1-2+ years of Commercial experience in Swift & Objective-C programming languages
- Be familiar with the iOS SDK
- Experience with network monitoring (Sniffing using tools such as wireshark, charles proxy, or similar) will be an advantage
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with cloud services
What We Offer
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- Development of tech & soft skills
- Paid 24 days of vacations and sick leaves
- Paid participation in conferences and hackathons
- IT-related English classes
If you'd like to become a part of Plexteq team, you're welcome to apply for this vacancy. Our HR Manager will contact you and consult further.