Head of Pharma Chains Unit
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Head of Pharma Chains Unit, Kiev, Ukraine.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism-Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As Head of Pharma Chains Unit, you will be responsible for managing cooperation of the company with pharmacy chains in Ukraine.
A typical day will include:
- Development and maintaining a strategic model of cooperation with pharmacy chains in Ukraine.
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of work with pharmacy chains and distributors.
- Planning and implementation of actions to stimulate sales of products.
- Interaction with key clients.
- Achievement of sales plans and other key performance indicators.
- Coordination of work of the key accounts team.
- Higher medical or marketing education.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical business for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of the marketing basics and advertising legislation.
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level.
- Analytical thinking.
- Decision making and negotiation skills.
- Proactivity, creative thinking and openness to new ideas.
- People management experience.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Corporate Flexible Benefits program (annual bonus, long term incentive)
- Corporate car, meal allowance, flexible hours
- Comprehensive health and life insurance
- Exposure to working in an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Tremendous exposure and learning across a wide geography
- Training and Developmental opportunities
Empowering Our People to Shine