Middle/Senior Java Developer
Our team is looking for skilled backend software engineer to join our company.
You will be facing challenging tasks in distributed environment.
We prefer small focused teams to achieve technical and business goals.
Our company creates solutions for large OTT media product.
If you want to take part in challenging and interesting project - please apply!
- 4+ years experience in development of commercial software;
- core java (collections, multithreading, networking, streams)
- java 8+
- frameworks (spring/mybatis/netty);
- familiarity with build and CI frameworks - maven, jenkins;
- experience with relational databases, practical knowledge of SQL;
- strong understanding of lean practices
Preffered skills and abilities
- noSQL databases
- microservice architecture
- functional principles and patterns
- deep MySQL knowledge, query optimization
- experience with highload systems
- docker, kubernetes
- service discovery (consul, etcd etc.)
As a part of one of our cross functional agile teams, you are going to
- be in charge of engineering and implementing of high loaded, distributed, mission critical services for our platform
- gain knowledge about highload systems architecture and infrastructure
- make A/B experiments for sensible decision making
- see results of your work in production
- choose the most suitable field of interest for you