We are a multicultural team looking for Chargeback Analyst!
Chargeback analysts investigate disputed credit and/or debit card transactions and then take suitable action to resolve those disputes, including processing refunds and/or debits to cardholders or merchants or writing off transactions.
Job location: Lviv, Ukraine
Job type: Full time
- Reviews, analyze and manage incoming disputes and representments between cardholders and merchants
- Analyze documentation and information to insure validity of disputes
- Ability to discern potential risk to the company
- Converses with customers via phone and email
- Handles multiple tasks and quickly pivots from one task to another, as needed
- Maintains an understanding of business operations
- Knowledge of association rules and regulations of Visa/Master Card etc.
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Verify that the contents in each document correspond to the correct case and/or account
- Assist other agents with retrieving documents when requested
- The ability to work and analyze the Reports and provided some ideas to improve work process
- 2-3 years chargeback experience with an emphasis on payment processing
- Upper Intermediate English level
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple responsibilities effectively without losing attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
- A commitment to personal high standards and the desire and ability to positively contribute to team and company goals
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and willingness to adapt, pivot, and learn new things
What we're offering:
- Great work environment, where professional growth and team spirit are 2 core values
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including guitar lessons, dental insurance and office meals
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in our job offer, please send your CV in English at Отправить резюме
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!