Lead UI/ UX Designer
MEV team is looking for a talented and motivated Lead Designer who is seeking professional challenges. We are looking for someone with drive and initiative, capable of self-managed cooperation with our clients and our creative team.
Required experience & skills:
- Planning / Scheduling / Prioritizing / Time management;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Listening skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Experience in managing small teams;
- Ability to manage different personalities;
- Conflict management skills;
- Hiring and interviewing skills;
- Advanced experience on a variety of projects that will provide context in everything from B2C websites and apps to large scale B2B SaaS projects. Critical for:
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Understanding of UI/UX processes.
- guidance and teaching;
- assessing performance;
- assessing progress.
- Managing a team of 5-8 designers;
- Building processes within the Creative Department (meetings, communication, status tracking, reports);
- Managing schedule and priorities for the designers team;
- Managing sprints, agile design processes across multiple projects;
- Mentoring, teaching and providing guidance to junior designers;
- Analyzing company needs and building up skills of the designer team to meet those needs;
- Control, evaluation and development of the designer team competence;
- Performance review, interviewing, hiring;
- Involvement and onboarding of new team members in the work process.
In our company you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a team of result-oriented professionals;
- Work directly with companies located in the United States;
- Share your experience and learn from your colleagues;
- Improve your soft and hard skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Official employment;
- Medical Insurance;
- Paid Vacation (24 calendar days);
- Professional development (company-paid conferences, English language courses, hackathons, professional literature and much more);
- Corporate team-building and parties.