Senior .NET Developer for Younited Credit
On behalf of Younited Credit, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time.
Younited Credit provides an online platform designed to connect and facilitate financial transactions between lenders and borrowers without the intermediation of a traditional financial institution, covers car financing, home improvement, equipment, travel and treasury. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
You will join a distributed team which develops a public API for their partners on a scalable infrastructure fully cloud-based on Azure, microservice architecture, fully automated software factory, Software Craftsmanship, feature team organisation, 10+ deployments per day using latest technologies and approaches.
- Participating in the Story Mapping to fully understand the user's needs
- Analyzing and challenge requirements to build technical solutions with the help of the different teams
- Developing and maintaining microservices of our Information System: APIs and back-office tools
- Testing the software: unit tests, integration tests, load tests
- Contributing to making our Information System agile, secure, robust and scalable: developing, refactoring and rewriting microservices in a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Pair programming, peer reviewing and pull request validations
- Documenting the solutions (automatically when possible)
- Staying on the edge: you read, learn and share with others your findings
- At least 5 years of experience in C# and .NET
- Good knowledge the following technologies: ASP.NET Web API, SQL
- Ideally, someone mastering our tech stack: Microsoft Azure (PaaS), Service Bus, Redis, NoSQL... Knowledge of Git and VSTS is an asset
- Experienced in pair programing, unit test and Software Craftsmanship
- Deep knowledge of Agile: Scrum, Kanban and XP depending
- A good level in English and the capacity to evolve in a geographically distributed team
- Someone who likes challenges, entrepreneurship and startup spirit
- Someone passionate and curious. Someone who enjoys team work and sharing his knowledge with his peers
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to France (Paris)
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and "Cross the Borders" together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме