Опубликовано 4 дня назад
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG Product Development Center (PDC) has been developed with purpose to assist our clients to prepare and design strategic technologies to force driving business processes. The right technology solutions, implemented, managed and monitored properly, can lead to significant gains in business growth.
Currently we are looking for Data Analyst who will be a part of KPMG Product Development Center.
- Manage concurrent projects in a fast paced environment;
- Deliver in depth analysis on business performance (trends, funnels) and drivers, as well as forecasts and targets;
- Gather, extract, manipulate, analyze and model data using analytical and statistical tools;
- Ensure data accuracy and create ad hoc reports.
- 2+ years of working experience in data management, data analytics, quantitative analytics, or related field with proven quantitative orientation;
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Ability to access data from SQL Server, Oracle, or and perform independent research into data problems, analyzing the data, determining root cause, and proposing solutions;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI;
- Working knowledge of large data manipulation;
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems;
- Intermediate English;
- Self-motivated, dedicated and willing to go extra mile.
Will be an advantage:
- Degree in quantitative finance, financial engineering, computer science, economics, accounting, or business administration or other related fields;
- Knowledge of data mining using SQL;
- Experience with predictive modeling, machine-learning models.
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance and corporate events;
- Modern technological stack. Use of the most advanced technologies available, including those available through global agreement between KPMG and Microsoft;
- Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience;
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences).