Junior+/Middle/Senior C#/.NET Developer
Ratio is looking for a C#/.NET developer for a global company with head offices in Germany and the US.
The company is a global developer of artificial intelligence technologies and solutions in the field of information processing and linguistics.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Implementation, fine-tuning and customization of software in line with customer needs and requirements
- Development of new features and updates of the client's data extraction tools
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving software issues and bugs, supporting partner developers
- Solve unique problems, involving exploration of subject area, definition of scope and generation of novel concepts
- Document and test in cooperation with other global teams
- Learning and the developing the SDK
- C# and ASP.NET
- Windows API, COM, Web API
- Knowledge of MS SQL and database management tools based on MS SQL
- Use of Jira/Git/BitBucket
- 2+ years of software or web development experience including analysis, technical design, coding and testing
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Accuracy, attentiveness, clarity of thinking
- English language proficiency (technical documentation, correspondence) pre-intermediate plus
It will be a plus:
- JScript and VBScript
What we offer:
- A fair market salary;
- Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Cutting-edge technologies;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
- An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
- Free business communication English classes;
- Regular corporate events and team building activities;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
Ratio Software Engineering is an Anglo-Ukrainian IT engineering outsourcing and research and development company with a Development Centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine and a presence in Europe, the UK and the US. We are committed to ambitious growth and to providing great job opportunities for Ukrainian software developers, hardware engineers, and technical support engineers.
Our Development Center in Kharkov is aimed at client outsourcing teams and R & D services in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence - if you come and work for us you'll get to meet our robot team member NAO.
JOIN us right now and become a part of such an exciting period of growth for Ratio!