Our customer's private cloud infrastructure for financial and analytical services are used by many big companies.
We are experts in "Infrastructure as a Code" approaches and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine.
We are looking for a DevOps Senior Engineer who is an outstanding example of software craftsmanship, a person with extremely high business and technical acumen combined with extensive professional agile environment experience. You will help us in developing automation tools & continuous integration systems within our development and production organization.
The following project activities will be part of your continuous delivery role as DevOps Engineer:
- Develop tools via Scrum user stories that allow one-click setup and management of Jenkins environments in the cloud. Infrastructure as code (IaC) expertise with OpenStack, Ansible, Terraform, Packer and Groovy script experience is preferable;
- Improve the configuration of Jenkins environments via Scrum user stories on OpenShift (and Azure & AWS) for higher performance of pipelines. Create new kinds of Jenkins Pipelines, which serve the customer application demands;
- Maintenance (version upgrades, testing, operations infrastructure management) and Administration (ITSM ticket resolution, monitoring) of Jenkins Toolchain (e.g. Sonar, Nexus, Bitbucket, Git) and Agile Toolchain (e.g. Jira,
- Confluence, Crowd) in the context of OpenShift, Azure, and AWS. Good Linux command line experience is mandatory and shell scripting, cron job skills are an advantage;
- Continuous Monitoring, Alert Events and root-cause-analysis on problems with Grafana, Dynatrace, Kibana & Elastic Search are key activities. Document your findings and solutions in KM tool and extend self-service documentation independently (e.g. Confluence);
- Document developed code on a technical level and application user level in the knowledge management tool. Self-organized agile updates of user story progress and ticket resolution progress in project management tool (e.g. Jira).
Who you are:
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- A hands-on technical person with experience in IT infrastructure;
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins(must have) CI (Enterprise/OpenSource): Pipeline, Seed Jobs, Plugins, Upgrades, Performance Tuning, Monitoring,....., etc;
- Proven expertise with Container Orchestration - OpenShift(must have), Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible;
- Good expertise in Cloud platforms - OpenStack(must have), Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services;
- Good knowledge of infrastructure management platforms, calculation of proper sizing of infrastructure, planning skills in setting up, ramping down, migration of environments. HashiCorp Suite, e.g. Terraform, Vault, Packer;
- Linux Command Line, Shell Scripts, Cron;
- Proven proficiency in Groovy Script, Java;
- Proven expertise in using an administration version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN, Artifactory);
- Database related knowledge expected PostgreSQL, Payara, Cassandra, Mongo DB;
- Tool-Chain: SonarQube, Nexus, Bitbucket, Git, Jira, Confluence, Crowd;
- Firewall/Network Technologies, e.g. Jump-Server, SSH Tunnel, etc.;
- Dynatrace, Grafana, Kibana and Elastic Search.