К сожалению, данная вакансия устарела или приостановлена работодателем и сейчас недоступна
Brand Manager Onco
Representative office of Novartis Pharma Services AG is announcing the opening of Brand Manager vacancy (Onco)
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Creation, development and implementation of the brand strategy, brand plans and new brands initiatives.
- Conducting analysis and periodical brand reviews (competitors, category, customer trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation) to maximize the brand's equity and marketplace performance
- Ensuring efficient budget execution and expense control on regular basis
- Execution of communication plan in line with brand objectives and customer needs.
- Identification and monitoring market share, structure and sales dynamics of Sandoz products and key competitors
- Communication of product information, marketing strategy and key activities to sales team and other key departments
- Participation in cycle meetings and organization of product trainings for field force employees.
- Project management of all marketing activities
- Development and production of marketing materials and other promo tools
- Building partner relationship with key external (agencies, key opinion leaders) and internal stakeholders (sales, trade marketing, medical, etc).
- Constant knowledge up-date about the therapy, product, market trends and changes in law regulations
You would be a good match for this role, if you:
- Have university degree
- Have 3-5 years' experience as a Product manager in well-known pharmaceutical company (experience with Rx product is preferable)
- Have a skill of working out successful marketing strategies
- Have a good mix of creative and analytical skills
- Courageous to take risks if it can boost your brand's success
- Usually justify your strategic proposals by trusted data
- Are good at building partner relationship with different stakeholders
- Speak fluent English
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus level
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance, meals, mobile compensation;
- Flexible working hours and 2 possible home office days monthly;
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Пожаловаться на вакансию
© rabota.uaПолная версия сайта