Sumix is a leading company in end-face testing equipment for fiber-optic connectors. We are developing opto-electronic devices for fiber-optic connector end-face measurement and visual inspection. We are seeking for talented Mechanical engineer to engage in our existing and new coming projects. You will participate in research and engineering tasks through mechanical engineering solution development with our experienced cross-disciplinary staff to solve market requests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform conceptual and detailed mechanical design of prototypes, adjustments, devices and complex solutions based on market or customer's requirements
- Research solutions of complex technical problems under specific constraints, recommend viable and cost-effective approaches, select key components
- Create or modify existing designs, including individual components and assembly mechanisms.
- Coordinate prototype fabrication, leading the initial assembly, testing and evaluation processes. Identification, diagnosis and resolution of product design and process development issues.
- Work in cooperation with team members to select appropriate technologies and vendors, optimizing the designs for manufacturing.
- Coordinate design documentation issuing and changes according to company standards.
- Validate and troubleshoot devices through different development stages, prepare related reports
- Work closely with other engineering groups and production (i.e. software/electronic/mechanical/firmware development)
- Write required documentation
- Collaborate with the team-members on the problem-solving process
Qualification and Skills
- BS degree or higher in Mechanical engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience on relevant or similar position
- Good skills in 3D modeling of mechanical components and assemblies as well as in 2D drafting (we are using SolidWorks)
- Ability to develop conceptual designs in support of new business initiatives
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good skills with Office package
- Good written and verbal English skills
Nice to have
- Experience with precision mechanical or opto-mechanical products such as lasers, microscopes, interferometers
- Experience with 3D prototyping
- Experience with plastic molding
What we offer
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days and 5 sick-days per year
- Office near "Klovska" subway station
- Free lunches
- Professional growth.
00341 >Отправить резюме