Technical Support Specialist for Ciklum Support Center
On behalf of our new client, CiklumSupport Center is looking for Technical Support Specialist to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center seeks an ambitious technical support engineer to provide technical support and problem resolution in Linux environment to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
We are looking for service oriented specialist with excellent English language, perfect communication skills and knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills: English - must, other languages - advantage;
- Experience in technical support (Level 1 or 2);
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly;
- Service oriented with desire to help people;
- Push the matter through;
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant;
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Able to plan your own time;
- Shift work .
- Technical understanding and experience in Linux environment; understanding of linux-based operating systems;
- Experience in video;
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN);
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues over the phone or electronically;
- Recreate customer issues and if needed document solutions to known issue;
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to next level support, development or product management;
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation;
- Manage status and activity reporting to customer;
- Update the documentation;
- Support for scheduled activities (release support and changes for production).
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Possibility to travel to Kenya and Norway.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!