About the company:
Multi-Programming Solutions develops custom software solutions since 2006. Like many good things, it all started with the idea to develop distinctive tech products for local markets. What began as a group of hard-working, tech-loving people grew into a team of experts who now create unique solutions for specific business needs worldwide. With accumulated experience and vast technological expertise, we offer outstanding solutions in game, mobile and web development.
Who we are looking for:
Multi-Programming Solutions is looking for Support/ Content Manager to join the team of developers, QA and designers that work continuously on improving our Client's web portal operating worldwide.
Your main responsibility will be providing support to our customers through written communication, troubleshooting, and improving the system working closely with the development team.
We are looking for a person with an active lifestyle, desire to learn and develop career in IT.
About the project:
Tuugo is the worldwide social business directory. In Tuugo our mission is to build a community of businesses and consumers related to each other to meet all needs and thus generate a closer contact between customers and companies.
- Written English communication skills (Upper-Intermediate);
- Service and teamwork orientation;
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
Nice to have:
- Working experience on similar position;
- Second language would be a plus (Spanish, German, French).
Your main duties:
- Respond in a timely manner to customers' requests for assistance and troubleshooting.
- Determinе the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers, and redirect the requests accordingly.
- Monitor and manage the content of the website in accordance with its policy.
- Collaborate with development team to meet the needs of our customers and improve their on-site experience.
- Manage admin accounts on social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- In-house English training;
- In-house gym for sport activities;
- Reward for sport activities;
- Annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves.