Senior React Developer (Local Lead) for Dynamic Yield
On behalf of Dynamic Yield, Ciklum is looking for Senior React Developer (Local Lead) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Dynamic Yield's AI based personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company's advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield https://www.dynamicyield.com/ personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
About Our Web Developer:
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and very experienced Web Developer who has a strong need to always be on the bleeding edge of technology. As a Web Developer at Dynamic Yield we expect you to be as passionate about design as you are about technology with a proven track record in large scale web applications.
Ability to build an app from the ground up: responsive data, sleek design, engaging content, high-end functionality and performance are the name of the game! Be a key part of our product roadmap and help us shape the future of how our customers engage with people on the web.
- Build a highly complex web application based on Angular/React and ES6 from the ground up
- Lead feature development from and turn beautiful mockups into rich fully functional interfaces
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Stay updated on technological advances related to user experience
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 1.5+ year of React experience
- Fluency in HTML/CSS
- Experience with server-side technology (Ruby on Rails/NodeJS) a plus but not mandatory
- SQL/NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Redis) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to contribute to the world's leading AI based personalization OS!
- Opportunity to get promoted to the Team Lead role in the nearest future.
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, initiate and promote technical solutions;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard.
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and "Cross the Borders" together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме