Systems Administrator (Unix)
We are a international holding. For the past 16 years we have been providing reliable web-hosting services. Together with powerful services and solutions for online projects. These enable our clients to realise their business ventures of any complexity levels. We have a few offices around the globe and thats only the beginning.
We are currently looking for a systems administrator for our dream team.
You will be the best for us, if you:
- Understand the principles of working with the apparatuses for systems management for servers;
- Understand how UNIX works together with other operating systems;
- Are able to optimise working processes individuals (bash/perl/python scripting);
- Understand how web servers operate (Nginx, Apache) it would be a bonus if you are able to set them up too;
- Understand the work principles of networks (switching, routing);
- Understand the network protocols (TCP/IP,DNS, DHCP etc.);
- Experience in work with system virtualisation (KVM,XEN);
- Basic knowledge in SQL and noSQL data bases;
- Written English.
What we are offering:
- Salary from 30 000 too 45 000 GRHVN. Thats only for the IS;
- Schedule of work; we can start from 08:00 or 12:00, its important to complete the set tasks by the deadlines;
- Possibility to grow professionally and career wise;
- Location in the historical city centre;
- Medical insurance, holidays and sick leave;
- Pre paid business lunches;
- Cooperate celebrations and team buildings;
- Coffee, tea, biscuits and fruits
- Many other things
What you will do
- Work with remote hands in data centres;
- Testing the apparatus of the servers;
- Finding and fixing issues;
- Starting set up and settings of operating systems under the requirements from the client/
Read this and it is about you? You would like to work and grow? Send your CV to our email. Send your CV and see you at the interview!