Customer care specialist
At the moment we're hiring a team of customer care specialists to work with our US client, who operates in the US insurance business.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and writing English;
- At least 1 years of customer care or similar experience;
- Experience with customer relations systems;
- Ability to resolve challenging situations and focus on the client's needs;
- Stress-resilience and ability to handle difficult clients;
- Great attention to the detail;
- Ready to work evening shifts (from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Ukrainian time)
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of insurance business (knowledge of US insurance would be great advantage).
What we offer:
- Full time job and a long-term contract;
- During a trial period, you will provided with the insurance-oriented training conducted by the US specialist. You will also learn how to work with client's CRM. And yes, you will get your salary for this period in full.
- High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews and bonus payments;
- Official employment and career growth opportunities;
- Office in the downtown of Kharkov City;
- 24 days of paid vacations, paid sick leave;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, free lunches on Fridays;
- Regular team buildings, birthday celebrations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Evaluate and respond to insurance inquiries;
- Ensure the best quality of the services provided to the clients;
- Work with the data entry systems and CRMs;
- Closely collaborate with the US department;
We started 3 years ago as a small project providing SEO and SMM services to the US and UK based clients. And grew into a business process outsourcing company equipped to execute development, digital marketing, customer support and outstaffing projects for clients all over the globe. We have 2 development and support offices here in Kharkiv with about 90 people in total.
What may one expect from us?
- Quality services and cutting-edge technologies to make bold ideas come true.
- Business-oriented approach to help win the competition.
- People that put their clients first.
- Communication and honesty at each step of the project, from its start to finish.
- We will never suggest a solution that won't benefit our client's business just to earn money.
WiserBrand Cyber Owls like to evolve together with the clients, see them grow and contribute to that growth. That's how we operate and that's what provides our clients with lasting results.
We're always glad to welcome new professionals and strive to grow together as a team.
Sound intresting? Join us!
Please apply to this job directly thru our HRM system