Опубликовано 1 день назад
Senior Paid Search Manager (SEM/PPC)
Are you the top 1% of PPC specialists in the country? Apply your talent to promote our cool product in the US and globally! Join the team that will recognize your skills and help you develop even further.
Join our ever-growing PPC team in order to take responsibility for promoting our EdTech products on global markets. You will invest large budgets across the US, Australia, Canada and many other countries in order to deliver optimal performance and maximum $$ value.
This role requires self-motivation, an acute attention to details and commitment to delivering high levels of performance in competitive markets utilizing Google Ads (AdWords) and Bing Ads PPC channels.
- Launch, manage and scale up paid search campaigns for one of the products
- Support your search campaigns with display and retargeting campaigns
- Continuously work on qualitative metrics improvement as a key for better CPA
- Proactively prioritize growth and performance through data-driven PPC management and optimization
- Design and implement or oversee implementation of single and multi-variant tests to increase campaign efficiency
- Maintain a deep understanding of business goals, translating them into digital objectives/strategies together with the Head of PPC
- Troubleshooting issues, research causes and presenting potential solutions
- Prioritize professional development through self-assessment, feedback from managers and discussions during personal development sessions.
Your profile has:
- 3 to 5 years of managing paid search advertising (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini)
- Deep knowledge of tech and tools in the paid search ecosystem
- Previous experience in conversion rate optimization, LP optimization
- Experience in conducting A/B tests and evaluating their results using statistical methods of analysis
- Previous experience in QS improvement
- Setting up GTM and Google Analytics from scratch and fine-tuning experience
- Automation and Scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- Willingness to go an extra mile - you always look for new opportunities to drive even more profit from your PPC campaigns
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, Vlookups and chart building
- Ability to work within a team, prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless results
- English - Intermediate or higher
You might wonder "Why these guys?"
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around - we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just "another little fish in the aquarium"
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of PPC and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from "Universitet" or "Zoloty Vorota" metro station)
- 21 working days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!