Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Live Ops Manager
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving.
- experience or good knowledge of Internet digital and/or performance marketing;
- good analytical skills;
- proficiency in Excel, Word, email, Google Docs;
- mobile device usage skills (iOS, Android);
- passionate about mobile games and mobile games industry;
- fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- goal-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, ability to multitask and work under pressure, good organizational skills;
- bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field; Master is a plus;
- experience in games marketing and/or games live ops is a plus.
- work together with the game development team to plan and set up in-game campaigns and promotions through the company's proprietary tools;
- collaborate with the Art team on creating the assets for offers and promotions including localizations;
- analyze campaign performance to improve KPIs and produce reports;
- review competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing;
- work to generate new ideas and improve practices in order to advance the retention, engagement, and monetization of our game audience.
What we offer:
- cozy and roomy office space near Ploschad Vosstaniya metro station;
- full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- formal employment, full social package;
- job interview-based salary;
- friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- english language courses;
- gym and fitness classes for an employee.
Please send us your CV in English at and we will get back to you.
Should your experience and qualifications meet the requirements of the job opening, you can expect a call from our Hiring Department within 14 days. If you do not hear from us within the said time, we may not be able to offer you a job opportunity right now. However, we will keep your resume on file and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving.