Flight attendant (Crew cabin member)
- AIRLINE COMPANY ATLASGLOBAL starts recruitment of candidates for the position of Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew member (experienced and/or not experienced)!
Cabin Crew key responsibilities:
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321/A330) and the passengers;
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating "home atmosphere" on-board of the aircraft;
- Assist passengers who require special attention;
- Punctuality and flexibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Minimum height 1.68сm
- Minimum high school degree of education
- Upper intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
- Valid foreign passport
- Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform
- Ability to swim
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in rapidly developing company
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Employees and their families have the opportunity to travel with discounted rates and on bonus airline tickets
The interview will be conducted in English and Ukrainian, the interview will measure height and weight, in order to meet the requirements of Aviation rules and the Company's standards
The level of salary will be discussed during interview and depends on experience.
Please send CV in English with photo!