Опубликовано 3 дня назад
As a load engineer you will primarily be working with the aero-servo-elasticity modelling and simulation of wind turbines.
You have following professional competencies:
- Experience with numerical modelling and simulation (FEA, CFD, multibody or similar)
- Knowledge of dynamic systems and machinery
- Experience with programming - preferable Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of the wind industry in general and experiences with aeroelastic codes such as GH
- Bladed, FLEX5, FAST or HAWC is a plus
- MSc. or Ph.D within structural, mechanical oraerospace engineering or similar.
- Good communication skills in English orally and written
As a person you are/have:
- the desire and the ability to understand and maintain overview of a wide range of advanced technical domains
- driven by results and can get things done while still caring about the details
We offer you a job with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development. Your daily work will span across several engineering disciplines and have full support from our team consisting of highly skilled engineers enabling you to provide the best solutions for the business units. In the position, you will have a broad interface to many different stakeholders in the entire organization. The work environment is result orientated, at high professional level and with a strong technical commitment.