- Experienced in data and business analysis
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Math statics basic knowledge
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Result achievement oriented
- Self-development motivation
You will do:
- Expert labeling, dataset analysis, fraud detection in current clients data
- Find and validation of fraud patterns, research abilities
- Data scientists team engagement in the creation and debugging neural networking machine learning models
- Collaboration with development team in optimatimatization and automatization of business processes
- Provision of technical integration with tracking providers, clients
Would be a big plus if you:
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in digital, ad tech, mobile
- Experience in anti-fraud, cyber-security products. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong analytical skills along with initiative
- Resourcefulness, and an ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team
Who we are:
Scalarr is a product company founded in 2016. By suggesting the Machine Learning based anti-fraud solution we help mobile developers use data to drive efficient decisions on their user acquisition strategy and ensure sustainable company's growth. We combine business experience, expertise in large-scale data analysis and visualization, and advanced software engineering know-how to deliver results.
We are very proud to have among our clients such trusted industry leaders as Yandex, Huuuge Games, Pixonic, Genesis, JOOM, GOODGAME Studios, Aviasales, and many others.
Scalarr won bronze for "Tech Start-up of the Year" in 2018 International Business Awards®.
We're looking for an experienced, passionate middle-level and upper data analyst who wants to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a talented agile team.
So, want to join us? Send your CV to Отправить резюме