Customer Support Agent
We are looking for a happy, balanced and cheerful individual with outstanding communication skills to join our Lviv based customer support team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing world-class customer service and assistance via phone, chat and our ticket system
- Responsible for making outbound calls, answering inbound calls, responding to incoming emails
- Communicating with customers via live chat
- Attracting potential customers by answering product questions; suggesting information about other products
- Supporting sales (placing orders online, tracking parcels, updating customer accounts)
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent English both on the phone as well as written - working experience of at least 1 year as a customer service representative (e.g. at a local company)
- Experienced both in dealing with customer requests over the phone as well as in writing (e.g. email and live chat)
- Experience of taking payments online (via credit card merchant accounts)
- A desire and dedication to "serve the customer"
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Shopify would be of advantage
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates (30 y.o.+) who demonstrate the desire to grow within a stable, reliable and world-class working environment
- Salary: Highly competitive - Fixed Employment
- Attractive monthly bonus scheme + Annual Bonus
- Benefits package (24 paid holidays, monthly gym subsidy, free coffee/tea, annual professional development subsidy)
- Convenient open space office location in the centre of Lviv
- No midnight shifts (day shifts only)
Join our International English-speaking Team of 15+ professionals in Lviv!
We offer a great salary package, a great working environment, space for personal and professional development within our company and "something different".
Please also visit www.oxfordbiolabs.com and send us your motivational letter in English
(max. one page) highlighting your fit for this position and our company in general.
Please note: Send your CV and motivational letter in English.