Senior / Lead Java Developer
The product we are working on is online credit marketplace platform. It is so innovative and revolutionary that it became a market leader in Germany already. Our goal is to drive further innovations and help our customer to generate one billion in annual revenue.
We are looking for talented open-minded Team Leader who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to our team. The Leader will be responsible for taking over one of our teams, help with solutions overall design and technical implementation, planning reengineering/refactoring, develop architecture and provide technical documentation for the strategy and improvements.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Java 7, 8;
- ORM frameworks: JDO/DataNucleus, Hibernate;
- Spring framework: IoC, MVC, Data, Security, Scheduling, Tx, REST, WS, Spring Boot;
- Netflix OSS: Eureka, Ribbon, etc.;
- Testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, WireMock, SoapUI;
- Messaging: JMS / AMQP;
- CI tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Docker Swarm;
- Databases: PostgreSQL 9, Redis.
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers;
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating technical documentation.
- Preferable experience as a Tech/Team leader;
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Excellent Java knowledge (Core, OOP, Spring);
- Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools;
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL engines;
- Stong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-Intermediate / Fluent English.