Oracle Developer, Insurance Services
Our client is one of the oldest and largest insurance organizations in North America, founded 35 years ago. It is a leading provider of guaranteed asset protection coverage and vehicle service contracts. We are looking for assistance with a variety of DB centric items.
- Maintaining and developing key product components within an Oracle database design rich in PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, and complex analytical and financial reports.
- Participating in a team to advance the product's reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Writing unit tests and performing necessary application testing to ensure code quality and adherence to requirements.
- Troubleshooting software issues to determine root causes and providing solutions.
- Managing the database environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Oracle, PL/SQL, Packages and Procedures.
- Solid data modeling skills and the ability to create/maintain tables.
- Ability to analyze data and structures to optimize for performance.
- SVN Source Control knowledge.
- Understanding of Unit Testing.
- Experience in Oracle Forms & Reports.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Self motivation and initiative.
- Analytical thinking.
- English fluency.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.