- Expert knowledge of PHP 7;
- Experience with High-levels PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel or similar) and MVC architectures;
- PHP/OOP development and design patterns;
- Expert-level knowledge of MySQL / Postgres, ORM;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, Ajax;
- Self-starter and independent thinker;
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
As a plus
- Symfony 3+
- Knowledge of any of the JS Frameworks: Angular, React.JS, Vue.JS;
- Previous work with Docker;
- Experience working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence.
- Flexible work schedule in office, Mon - Fri 09:00 (11:00) - 18:00 (20:00);
- On time Salary payment;
- English Classes;
- Training & Conferences;
- Paid vacation: 20 working days;
- Tea, coffee, snacks
Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product;
Implement web services and REST APIs;
Create unit testing for each delivered module;
Maintain coding, compliance and security standards.