DFG Research is on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework related issues.
We are looking for a rock-star Product Manager who will own the conversion funnel and constantly work on improving the UX of our product platform for students.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from the US, Australia and many other countries! Implement a user-centric approach to drive the conversion funnel and user experience on the platform to the new highs and develop the platform on a desktop and mobile web as well as native apps and bots!
Work together with our top-notch UX designers, project managers, developers and data scientists to employ latest technologies, and UX solutions to maximise user satisfaction and retention.
What will you be doing?
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points
- Generating and executing hypotheses to improve conversion rates and improve user experience
- Adjusting the product (landing pages and conversion funnel) to various markets and traffic sources
- Developing and executing initiatives to increase user retention rates and LTV
- Developing product in existing platforms and getting the product into the new platforms (web / apps / bots)
Skills & qualities needed:
- Experience with Google Analytics / HotJar and other analytical tools
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid Analytical skills and data driven decision making
- Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding
- High-level understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- High level understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Scrum, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Strong project & time-management skills
- 2 years+ as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service
- 2 years+ of work with close cooperation with designer/IT teams
- Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary
- Experience launching of IOS/Android apps is a plus
You might wonder "Why these guys?"
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around - we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just "another little fish in the aquarium"
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of Product and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from "Universtitet" or "Zoloty Vorota" metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!