Senior Character Artist
Frag Lab studio is a videogames development studio based in Kiev and focused on next gen AAA games creation. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for experienced SeniorCharacter Artist who is passionate about creating realistic, high quality characters.
- Modelling, texturing and setting up High-poly and Low-poly characters and their parts
- Collaborate with designers, animators and programmers on achieving best quality results
- Work with a team to achieve short and mid-range production goals
- 3+ years of experience as a Character Artist
- Proficient knowledge of 3dsmax or/and Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Physical Based Rendering and all corresponding software - Substance painter/designer, Quixel etc.
- Proficient knowledge of human anatomy
- Excellent eye for composition, colors and forms, great sense of proportions
- Proven ability to:
- Model high-poly characters
- Low-poly modelling and texturing within budget
- Rigging and Technical setup of asset in game
- Ability to accept feedback and direction
- Contribution to a AAA game or products with a similar level of quality and requirements
- Expert understanding of technology and its limitations
- Strong communication skills, proactive attitude and team collaboration skills
- Ability to share your knowledge and to mentor junior colleagues
- Passion for games
- Traditional art skills
- Experience of working with version control software
- competitive salary & benefits package
- modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
- perfect working conditions and great team to work with
- 28-days paid vacation
- training programs
- corporate events and team buildings
- compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
- English classes
- medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with portfolio to the address: Отправить резюме with the title Senior Character Artist