Middle Android developer
We are looking for an Android developer who has a big passion for mobile development within the Android platform. We are looking for a person that will implement the latest and cool technologies, in order to give our customers, the best user experience, cool design and the best app out there.
You will be in charge of building our HR, Staff and Collaboration app. For the right person, this will be a job where you will be able to have a lot of influence on your job and your day-to-day tasks. You will have a big opportunity of being creative, to make a cool design together with our designer and to implement the latest technologies. This will also test and grow your limits and skills going forward. You will touch many areas of Android development, from design, to implementation, to connecting back-end via api.
You will work closely together with our IOS developers too, so together we will build an amazing app on both the IOS and Android platforms.
We are a small team that loves to build great products and our day-to-day work is in a friendly environment where we work closely together, where we give each other's room and freedom to let our passion and ideas come to life in our product.
Experience and knowledge (required):
Work experience in Android applications development: 2+ years:
- Android SDK API 19+ and architecture
- Understanding of MVP architecture pattern
- OOP understanding
- UI Guidelines
- Data Storage experience (SqLite, Shared Preferense)
- Experience with networking (REST, JSON, Retrofit)
- Experience in Git
- English, to be able to communicate with customer by Skype
- To implement android application, using Rest API services
- Implement the app design from our user interface designer
- Giving estimates, self-organization and time planning
- Communication with a customer via Skype
- Implementing application modules, supporting it, making fixes and new features
- English intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
- Flair for design and understanding of best user experience
- Ability to support non-emotional, reasoned discussion
- Ability to work from our new office
- Long term employment can be expected
- 8 hours working day, 5 days a week
- 20 days a year paid vacation
- 5 days paid sick leave a year