Java Full Stack Developer
Network performance management platform providing a user with ability extract performance data from almost any installed equipment, and get a unified view with real time network and service reporting in easy to understand form. The platform integrates seamlessly with company devices for performance monitoring from a central location using TWAMP or UDP Echo. It can collect data with a range of technologies: with SNMP or NETCONF directly from the equipment and using MTOSI or XML/CSV from third party EMSs. Regardless of the underlying technology, network view is unified.
We are looking for a new member to join our R&D team in Helsinki. The main responsibilities for this position are designing and implementing new product features to our centralized network performance management system.
- Work oriented and positive attitude, good teamwork skills, able to bring up new ideas and recommendations;
- Excellent knowledge of Java and passion for writing high quality code;
- Good knowledge of database programming (JDBC, SQL, PostgreSQL);
- Skills in feature design and documentation;
- Knowledge of telecom industry (information networks, measurement/reporting/ IoT etc.) is an advantage;
- BcS or McS Degree (e.g. in IT, Telecommunications);
- Fluency in English is essential, skills in Finnish is a benefit.