Опубликовано 5 дней назад
Who we are and what we do:
Astound Commerce, the world's largest privately held digital commerce agency, combines strategy, technology, creativity, insight and a proven methodology to deliver exceptional digital shopping experiences. Through a forward-thinking, results-driven approach, Astound Commerce serves leading global brands such as adidas, L'Oreal, Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste and Versace. Founded in San Francisco in 2000, the passionate team of nearly 700 dedicated, diverse industry and technology experts has decades of ecommerce experience and more than 400 implementations under their belt to address the complex challenges, advancing technologies and unique needs of global markets. To learn more, visit astoundcommerce.com.
- Define, design, and develop software components that will enable CI workflows;
- Collaborate with multiple teams and subject matter experts to integrate projects into the CI workflows;
- Utilize skills to automate complex tasks and improve the efficiency of functional, white box and black box automated tests;
- Research, evaluate and advise various technologies that help supported platforms;
- Acts as a liaison between infrastructure and application development teams;
- Help evolve our existing architecture and adhere to best practices and corporate standards for continuous delivery;
- Ownership of the continuous integration, system infrastructure, monitoring and performance optimization.
- Git (advanced level);
- Nodejs, NPM (comfortable development using these tools);
- Jenkins (basic administration, plugin management, ability to create/configure pipeline/freestyle jobs);
- Bash/CMD (advanced to expert level);
- JSON/XML/HTML (advanced to expert level);
- Experience with RESTful API integration|3d party integrations (minimum 1 year experience with services integration);
- Quick learner;
- English level - Intermediate (at least);
- Ability to read/write technical documentation in english;
- Well-developed communication and team working skills.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of JS frameworks (Angular, React);
- Work experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Agile mindset;
- Groovy (Jenkins DSL for Pipeline jobs);
- Mocha/Chai/Sinon or other TDD/BDD stacks;
- Vagrant, Docker.
- Knowledgebase of the world's largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.