Full-stack developer (.NET/JS)
It is with huge pleasure we're looking to add a new beetroot to our team.
Our client is young and talented digital agency that has a high-quality customer service. They are creating complex web-systems and mobile apps for the insurance, logistics, smart-cars etc. You will get a unique opportunity to work with huge projects and be part of a global team that creates surprising and harmonious balances between design & technology. They believe in using a more humane approach to design and technology which makes their mission different and incredible when they make digital dreams come to life with exciting, simple-to-use, new and innovative solutions. Your main task will be to develop new and existing products to meet client needs using such technologies as ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core and different versions of Angular and React.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team.
Examples of tasks and responsibilities
- develop and support graphical interface and server side of projects
- support existing projects and developing new features for them
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- build web-projects from scratch
Relevant experience and abilities
- At least 2 years of experience in development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery /Bootstrap
- You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you're a "team person", that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you're a highly-motivated individual overall. You're self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building teams of developers and designers from Ukraine for European and North American, emerging, IT companies and start-ups. Working at Beetroot should feel like coming home, and we want to build places where people love being together. Today, we employ more than 150 tightly-knit professionals on a basis of equality, responsibility and trust.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.