Our project: UNIP is an easy-to-use mobile application that allows you to find, navigate and pay parking space near the destination links. A single application for all types of parking in your city: https://unip.com.ua/
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills;
- Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities,quick learning;
- High flexibility, ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- 2+ year experience in development as business / system analyst;
- Familiar with prototyping tools (Axure, Invision);
- Experience with: Relational database systems,UML/BPMN, ER-model;
- Ability to negotiate with third-party services and organizations to obtain necessary info and transform it to the technical specification;
- Maintenance of technical documentation;
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form;
- Participation in testing of new solutions;
- Preparation user-instructions.
Will be plus:
- Experience with large multi-module system;
- Ability to make deep analysis of existing platform and creation of communication outline between all modules;
- Experience in business processes and user migration to the new system.
- Collection and formalization documentation of business requirements for the project;
- Coordination with the customer of the completed documentation;
- Analysis of specifications / documents of third-party services and clarification the details;
- Preparation and detailed description of the flow during integrating with third-party systems;
- Preparation and transmission of functional and technical requirements to the team.
What do we offer:
- We ensure the comfortable office, great work conditions, modern and cozy kitchen with cookies, honey and other tasty things and warm friendly team;
- Really good team and democratic management;
- Salary is determined by the results of the interview;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave and 20 working day vacation;
- English courses;
- Payment for the season ticket to the gym.