Опубликовано 2 дня назад
Innoware is recognized as experts in the consulting services, specializing in ERP and CRM implementations and cloud business solutions. Our company holds Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status and acknowledged as one of the best partners in Eastern Europe.
Due to growing business, we are looking for an enthusiastic and promising candidate to fulfill the position of Junior Business Analyst for Microsoft Dynamics.
We offer trainings on the system and project management methodology.
- University degree or student of senior grades (4+) specialization in cybernetics, finances, accounting or economics, IT, mathematics etc.
- Basic knowledge of database management systems
- Knowledge of ERP system will be an advantage
- Analytical mindset and logical thinking
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Positive, pro-active and self-motivated
- Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
- Communication with customers and key users for capturing business processes
- Business analysis, developing functional and technical design
- Agreeing and finalizing document with customer and key users (calls, emails)
- Presenting requirements to Development team
- Performing acceptance testing - ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs/requirements
- Creating project documentation and other materials
- Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality
We offer excellent opportunities for successful career start and growth in a friendly and supportive atmosphere:
- Intensive training and professional development
- International certification by Microsoft
- Challenging tasks and multifaceted solutions
- Participation in local and international projects
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to finish education in university for students
Explore your potential applying now! Send your CV with a short cover letter explaining your desire to join Innoware team.