Tech Lead .NET Developer for Derivco
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Tech Lead .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are the Quickfire Team, which falls in part under the Derivco umbrella. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
The Quickfire platform allows operators to access Microgaming and other cutting edge 3rd party content through a simple and rapid integration process across both the Flash and Mobile platforms. We build leading edge value adds to improve the take up of games by players, via a host of back office marketing, communication and player management tools. Once the initial integration has been completed, operators have access to the largest online Progressive Jackpot Network in the industry, monthly new game releases, Microgaming's blockbuster slots including Thunderstruck II and licensed products such as Battlestar GalacticaTM and HitmanTM.
We're the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don't just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Durban, South Africa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uQgB0_hps
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Our Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
Client's website: derivco.com
You will provide technical leadership to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation by adhering to and improving the teams standards and best practices. Supports team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture and growing product awareness.
- Analyse requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives.
- Create and maintain the architectural vision for the team's products together with other senior developers and architects.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues in creating and maintaining the team's SDLC.
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products.
- Test your software as per the team's software quality charter.
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency.
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders.
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Experience working extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions, Knowledge/Experience with SOA
- Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, MS SQL
- A passion for building engaging UX and UI using HTML5, CSS3/LESS is essential
- Unit testing is a must as we use a TDD approach to development and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in our CI/CD
- Good understanding of Security Development Lifecycle
- Message Queue or ESB Experience
- Security frameworks e.g. OWASP
What's in it for you?
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We're convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!