AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
This position is for a systems engineer who will join AMC Bridge Network Infrastructure group. The individual will perform hardware/software maintenance and deployment for internal and external AMC Bridge servers and workstations. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. The individual will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal oriented team.
2+ years of experience either as Systems/Windows/Linux administrator/engineer.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Experience working with Linux and Windows Server;
- Experience working with Apache, Sendmail, MySQL, MS Exchange, MS SQL;
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, LAN/WAN technologies;
- A seasoned self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Reasonable English skills.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale;
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- Perform regular backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary;
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad
Please, apply(Sumy office)