International company CLICK AVIATION NETWORK is being one of the leading flight support services providers with wide network of the representations worldwide. We are engaged in servicing business aviation flights and charter programs and specialize in private jets handling, supervision and flight coordination. Our customers are about two thousand operators from around the world. We successfully target a business aviation market of the Middle East, Africa, Europe, CIS countries and the USA. Click Aviation Network is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Aviation Network is currently looking for a Catering Manager to build, manage and develop the Catering Department adding value to Click Aviation Network. To be responsible for catering arrangements for Click Aviation Network clients and other tasks as per company requirements.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages catering arrangements as required for Click Aviation Network clients
- Set the standards to ensure all catering services exceed clients' expectations
- Contributes to the development and execution of strategic sales initiatives and marketing plans that are venue and market appropriate
- Deals with client complaints addressing these to vendors to achieve satisfactory outcome and take preventive measures
- Compiles, prepares, and distributes correspondence/reports to relevant departments
- Assists OCC with suggestions considering price/quality offering "best value for money"
- Acts as a Role model as expected by Click Aviation Network, both to customers internal and external and to own team.
- Gives supportive info to the Sales Team regards the advantages of locations in comparison with other companies in the market.
- Communicates client's needs through timely and detailed written and verbal communications to ensure internal understanding / compliance and external guest's expectation of services
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Trains and develops Catering Coordinator's skills to improve quality
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, subcontractors and Click team members
- Represents Click Aviation Network externally and internally in the best interests of the company.
- Attends review meetings as necessary and play an active role in team projects.
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients to improve operations
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- High expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines
- Volume and dissemination of work
- Long and Flexible working hours
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Skills (practiced capability/behaviors)
- Has location specific food and wine knowledge
- Ability to Supervise and develop team as whole and each individual team member by identifying shortage of skills and required training
- Desire for learning and development
- High organizational skills, ability to prioritize especially with keeping tab of all operations and changes
- Computer literate
- High level of negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external at all levels
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- Excellent team working skills including working across functional boundaries
- Energetic, resilient and willing to challenge
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates good knowledge of business contracts (including the drafting of) and understand the legal aspects of them.
- Experience in working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian; and other language(s) is a plus.
- He/she must have at least 4 years' experience working in a catering environment, with at least 3 years on supervisory/managerial level
- Proven experience in well know catering company.
- Experience in aviation area is desirable
- Existing or former Flight Attendants with extensive work experience in Business Aviation would be desirable
- University Degree
- Vocational Education/ Training
Please submit your CV in English, otherwise it will not be considered. Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Vacancy Notice. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.