Zelh is looking for a Logistics Coordinator (Tracking Department) for the US-based logistics company.
You will receive a proper training, and all the tools that would give you a great opportunity to learn much more about the industry, as well as a great opportunity to become a long-term member of the existing team.
Essential job functions required:
- Daily communication with customers.
- Creating status notes.
- Notifying appropriate parties of any issues.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Inputting updates into the system.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Communication, self-organization and leadership skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress/paced environment.
- ADVANCED English level is REQUIRED.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Schedule: evening and morning shifts (15:00-00:00/ 15:30-00:30/ 16:00-01:00/ 07:00-15-00) Sometimes a possibility to work on weekends.
- Young and friendly staff.
- Medical Insurance.
- English Classes.
- Corporate events.
- Cookies/ fruits/pizza days once a week.
- Marriage/ Childbirth bonuses.
Send your CVs (only in ENGLISH, please) here: Отправить резюме